Joining the congregation of the Apathetic Agnostic Church provides you with access to the our Message Board and a degree from the International University of Nescience, the educational arm of the Apathetic Agnostic Church.
Note: If you want a free degree but do not wish to join the Church, The International University of Nescience offers its exclusive Bachelor of Adequacy degree, so you can prove that you are indeed "good enough." Apply at the University site
Undergraduate Degrees for our Members
In recognition that members of our congregation do not arrive at a full understanding of the foundations of apathetic agnosticism without years of self-study and analysis, all members are eligible to apply for a Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines:
Degrees will be dated as of the last convocation preceding your application; that is either May or December.
You may apply by using the form link below. Your fully personalized degree certificate will be emailed to you in high quality jpeg format.
For those wishing Multiple Degrees: The standard policy is one degree per member or clergy. All degrees are personalized, and require a fair amount of work to prepare, and they are issued free. Please don't abuse this service.
Multiple Application Policy
Multiple applications will be deleted unactioned. We will not waste time advising you of this.
- Multiple applications for membership;
- Applications from those who have already received a free degree through membership;
- Applications from those we have already ordained, either through UCTAA or WCA;
- Applications when a separate application for a Bachelor of Adequacy degree is submitted to the International University of Nescience immediately prior to or after this application; (You may apply for membership no sooner than two weeks after that degree is issued.)
- Applications when a separate application for ordination is submitted the Church of Apathetic Agnostic or the Worldwide Church of Agnostics. (You may apply for ordination no sooner than two weeks after membership is approved.)
The application form is not to be used to request replacement documentation. That would result in the application being considered a multiple application and deleted.
The document replacement policy is here.
Application ProcessTo join the Church and obtain your free degree:
- please make sure you have read and understood the instructions above, particularly with respect to multiple application policy;
- then if you wish to proceed, please fill in the Application Form;
- if your application passes initial review, we will contact you, normally within 48 hours, at the email address you provided to confirm you indeed wished to apply (this is to discourage unwanted third party applications);
- if you reply to that message within 7 days, we will complete action on your application, otherwise we will delete it.
- Alternate Shipping: The standard method to issue documentation is via email. If for any reason, the email process does not meet your needs, we will issue documentation by mail for $50.00 to cover supplies, postage, handling, and general nuisance value. Submit an application, (link below) and indicate you want this option in the form. Once we are ready to approve your request, we will advise you of where to send payment. (Cash or Money order only.) If you think the price is excessive, then remember, the preferred email process is completely free.
If you do not receive a response to your application in a reasonable time, please read this.
- All Degrees are granted by the International University of Nescience, the educational arm of The Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, a leader in Apathetic & Agnostic Studies since the second millennium. The University is a totally unaccredited institution, and advises applicants that its degrees may not receive the full recognition they deserve from third parties. The University stands behind its emailed degrees with the claim that they are worth at least the paper they are printed on. The University wishes you good luck in using its degrees on resumes and job applications. However, do not expect the University to respond to requests for transcripts of marks from prospective employers.